Friday, February 8, 2008

Green Lemonade

If you are looking for a tasty, healthy way to start your morning I have just the thing; a tall frothy glass of delicious green lemonade. The recipe by Natalia Rose author of The Raw Food Detox Diet and Raw Food Life Force Energy is full of fabulous, living enzymes and beautiful vitamins and minerals and just plain earth love. I've had this juice every day this week and it is some good stuff. It gave me more real energy than coffee ever could and my skin looks 10 X better. The original recipe and many more great recipes can be found in The Raw Food Detox Diet (a great read by the way).

Just throw some organic romaine lettuce, a few leaves of organic kale, an organic apple or two, organic lemon and ginger in your juicer and adjust to taste. There you have it. An amazingly healthy, tangy start to your day!

-Nasirah

2 comments:

MsNicole1913 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MsNicole1913 said...

I came back to check out the recipe for the "green lemonade", and I realized I've practically been been making this drink and didn't even know it (sans the lemon). I'm going to add the lemon tomorrow. Thanks for the wonderful info. :)