Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Featured Personal Care Product: Griffin Remedy



This featured product line is by the super-natural company Griffin Remedy. I have been using their bath gel, body lotion and foaming hand wash in the orange blossom scent for the past few months. Why do I love these products? Aside from the fact that they are made from safe, natural ingredients, I love the fresh, fruity orange blossom scent. The lotion is just the right texture and consistency, not too thick, but rich enough to provide lasting moisture. The bath gel can be a little drying sometimes (I have hard water) but I fix that by adding a little glycerin to the bottle. Voila, perfect! I just love the bubbly foaming action of the hand soap. It feels so luxurious. Griffin Remedy is a real find. Great ingredients and products at an even better price. Products run around $6.00 on average.

-Nasirah

No comments: